How Can You Win More Sales?
The Trusted Seller Guide Shows You How to Use Behaviors, You Already Possess, to Build Greater Prospect Trust Levels & Win More Sales.
The Trusted Seller Guide
In most selling situations, the seller who builds the highest level of prospect trust wins the business. If potential buyers perceive you as "just another cheesy salesperson," though, it is impossible to build trust. The Trusted Seller Guide
contains four resources that can help you increase sales by learning to consistently build more prospect trust than your "cheesy" competition. The 186-page e-book
contains these four trust building resources:
- Sales Book Summaries for Trusted Sellers
- Sales Questions for Trusted Sellers
- Building Trust Sales Tips
- HAVE™ Trust Selling Report
Gain and Retain More Sales Knowledge than
89% of Your Competitors
#1 - Sales Book Summaries for Trusted Sellers
Did you know studies show we retain more information from reading book summaries than the books themselves? Whether you’re a seasoned sales professional, relatively new to the selling profession or simply a professional or business owner who sells on occasion, the Sales Book Summaries for Trusted Sellers is a valuable tool.
The 92-page handbook includes extensive reviews (1,500-2,000 words each) on popular or thought-provoking sales books. Each review is approximately six to seven pages long and includes summaries from the following sales books:
- SPIN Selling, by Neil Rackham
- Let's Get Real or Let's Not Play, by Mahan Khalsa
- Non-Manipulative Selling, by Anthony J. Alessandra, Phil Wexler and Rick Barrera
- The Trusted Advisor, by David Maister, Charles Green and Robert Galford
- You Can’t Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar, by David Sandler
- Selling With Integrity, by Sharon Drew Morgen
- High Trust Selling, by Todd Duncan
- Integrity Selling for the 21st Century, by Ron Willingham
- Soft Sell, by Tim Conner
- High Probability Selling, by Jacques Werth and Nicholas Ruben
- Be Your Own Brand, by David McNally and Karl Speak
- Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion, by Robert Cialdini, Ph.D.
- Sales Dogs, by Blair Singer
- Major Account Sales Strategy, by Neil Rackham
The Sales Book Summaries for Trusted Sellers handbook will help you or your sales team:
- Discover the "main takeaways" gleaned from best-selling sales books that you can quickly implement into your current selling process.
- Identify those sales books that would be worth your limited time to read in full and which books would not.
- Better understand how different sales methods impact your ability to build trust with prospects.
- Quickly increase and expand your knowledge of just a few of the sales methods offered in today’s competitive environment.
- Quickly and easily review the "best takeaways" to reinforce what you’ve learned and increase the likelihood you’ll put the knowledge into action. (I regularly use my own copy of the handbook for this very purpose.)
Learn Which Questions Build Trust
And Which Sales Questions Destroy Trust
#2 - Sales Questions for Trusted Sellers Handbook
The Sales Questions for Trusted Sellers handbook includes 110 sales questions that will help you or your sales team build greater levels of trust with prospects. Just as importantly, the handbook includes a list of 25 sales questions you should not ask prospects to avoid being perceived by your prospects as manipulative which diminishes trust.
The Sales Questions for Trusted Sellers handbook is 14 pages long and includes:
- 110 consultative sales questions to help you build greater levels of trust with prospects.
- 25 sales questions you should not ask prospects which gives you a good idea of the types of questions prospects perceive as manipulative.
- A bonus section which includes a sales call planning worksheet you should use before every sales call with prospects. The worksheet identifies the information you must gather before your sales call to build trust. Each section includes a description of the information required to complete the worksheet. I used a similar sales call planning worksheet to become a #1 seller for a top-rated healthcare sales force.
Easy-to-Use Sales Elements to Build Prospect Trust.
#3 - Building Trust Sales Tips
Over 25 sales articles and selling "quick tips" focused on building more trust with prospects during the sales process.
This 40-page collection of sales articles and tips has been published on various websites and blogs over the past few years and served as the foundation for my interview with Jeffrey Gitomer for Selling Power Live. I've combined these selling tips and sales articles in one convenient e-book for you to quickly read and gain a much better understanding of how to build more trust with more prospects.
Incorporate this Strategic Sales Model into Your Current Sales Process to Build Greater Trust and Win More Sales
#4 - HAVE™ Trust Selling Report
This 40-page report helps you discover a new perspective on the selling process. The HAVE™ Trust Selling report provides in-depth analysis of:
- The issue of trust in today's business environment.
- How you can leverage trust as a competitive differentiator.
- The key trust components that determine your level of trust development with prospects.
Critical questions answered in the HAVE™ Trust Selling report include:
- Is sales training worth your investment?
- What is the number one buyer decision factor?
- What are the four key components you must focus on with prospects to convert them to customers?
- What is one thing you should not do with prospects (That most sales experts still suggest you should)?
- What is one thing you must always do with prospects, but most sellers fall woefully short in doing?
- What is your STF and why is it critical for you to win more sales?
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Absolutely. I don't buy anything on the Internet unless there's a money-back guarantee and neither should you. If you don’t feel the Trusted Seller Guide has met your expectations, simply send me your request for a full refund - no questions asked. Here's the "official" guarantee:
45-Day Money Back, Risk-Free Guarantee
You will receive a full refund of your purchase price if you decide, within 45 days of your purchase, that the Trusted Seller Guide does not meet your needs. It's that simple.
How much does the Trusted Seller Guide cost?
Click above to pay with credit card or PayPal OR click below to use your Amazon account information.
Please read the IMPORTANT paragraph below before you click the "Buy Now" Or "Pay with Amazon" button.
Important! Please Read!
What will happen once I click the "Buy Now" or "Pay with Amazon" button?
You will be taken to a secure, encrypted payment page located on the PayPal or Amazon website with the name of my company, "Terrakon, LLC" (or Terrakon Marketing) at the top-left of the page (look for the "https" in the address bar which shows the page is secure).
Enter your credit card information. Once you complete the purchase, you will see a "Thank You for your payment" - don't leave yet! To immediately download the e-book, be sure to click the "Return to Merchant" button on the payment page and you will return to the HAVETrustSelling.com site where you will be provided with instructions to immediately receive your electronic Trusted Seller Guide. In addition, once payment is received, you will also receive an email with download instructions within one business hour in case you're not able to redirect properly to the HAVETrustSelling.com site.
What if I need help or have questions?